STAGE 2A & 2B SELLING IN RECORD TIME!
SECURE YOURS NOW WITH JUST $1,000 DEPOSIT!
You must see these quality brand new brick-built homes NOW.
A quality future depends on what you do right now. Arrange to view the quality Aspen LV Plus Ballina Display Home TODAY and find out why this superb over-55’s community is experiencing unprecedented sales, with fantastic 2 and 3 bedroom brick-built homes being snapped up with just $1000 deposit.
You cannot afford to wait. Your quality future begins now.
Quality, everywhere you turn
Aspen LV Plus Ballina is all about quality. Quality homes, quality fixtures and fittings, quality future facilities and a quality location, all resulting in an enviable quality of life. To ensure a quality investment, Aspen LV Plus Ballina is owned and operated by Aspen Communities Management Pty Ltd, a division of the Aspen Group Ltd.
A quality resort-style home
· Master-planned, inspired community with enhanced security
· Brand new, brick built, low maintenance residences - forget upkeep or repairs
· 18 hectare retirement village incorporating tranquil parks, maintained streetscapes, beautiful outlooks
· Future fully-equipped and managed clubhouse featuring pool, gymnasium, spa, sauna, library and home theatre
· Future 120-suite state-of-the-art residential aged care centre on site
A quality location
· Northern NSW coast location just 20 minutes from Byron Bay
· Surrounded by beautiful waterways and pristine beaches
· Local shops, clubs, golf course, bowling clubs, medical facilities and more just minutes away
· Cruise the Richmond River, cycle and walk kilometres of spectacular coastline, go fishing and whale watching, or indulge in the region’s numerous cafes, restaurants and markets
A quality display
DISPLAY HOME, ‘THE CORDEAUX’, OPEN: Monday – Saturday, 10am - 3pm.
· 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study
· Spacious open plan living and dining area
· Rear alfresco entertaining space
· Double garage and large storage area
Secure your new homesite NOW with just $1000 deposit!
Inspect at: Cnr North Creek Road and Cork Lane, Ballina or call your Aspen Communities representative on 02 6686 6660 or freecall 1800 335 666 for further information.